Bible World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for all those Bible people. Various softwares for bible (Logos, PC Study Bible etc.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U R Gonna Love This

Go down 
+20
mgalangob
redhotforjesus
pilgrim316
winti
sjps
guest2
oneforall
p3567
nero
cjc
imagen97
michaellrd
mat1616
breakthrough09
sirach25
TheWhiteNite
magnus4
cyrano
Admin
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
winti

U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am

Last edited by winti on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:13 am

!

Last edited by mervs on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oneforall

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:23 am

Dear brother can you please invite me too? thanks alot
Back to top Go down
pilgrim316

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:07 am

<deleted post>

Last edited by pilgrim316 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redhotforjesus

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:11 am

Since there are currently 67 registered members of this site, we should all have the opportunity to be included in the other project.
Back to top Go down
mgalangob

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:41 am

Please don't forget to invite me.
Back to top Go down
eliasmoderno

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Admin wrote:
guys the forum is ready..................will send the invites today.

Please if is possible send me an invitation. If not, no problem. Keep the good work. Blessings for everything that you are doing to help spread the gospel.

Blessings,

Eliasmoderno
Back to top Go down
kentron

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:32 am

Why did you deleted my previous posts?
Is for this reason (that you cannot tolerate any safe discussion) that YOUR new forum is NOT FOR US is only for your personal purposes.
I am very worried about your unkind behavior.
I insist that an OPEN forum is the best or US, otherwise it would be a LOGOS SECT or a LOGOS CULT, and I am not interested to be part of any SECT or any CULT....

I hope that my opinion will not be banned by you...

kentron..
Back to top Go down
michaellrd

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:15 am

kentron you dont get it man! What are you talking about? sect, cult, etc. you are the only one complaining.
Back to top Go down
Addl

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:44 pm

edit

Last edited by Addl on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepentecostals.org
kentron

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:26 pm

Addl wrote:
kentron wrote:
Is for this reason (that you cannot tolerate any safe discussion) that YOUR new forum is NOT FOR US is only for your personal purposes.
I insist that an OPEN forum is the best or US, otherwise it would be a LOGOS SECT or a LOGOS CULT, and I am not interested to be part of any SECT or any CULT....

kentron..
why did you steal licenses from this forum and relabel them and make it appear as if they were coming from you? Why did you do that without permission, knowing the reason that this forum was created, endangering the purpose of this forum? I am very worried about your unchristian behaviour.
If anyone is wondering, kentron is the reason i decided NOT to stay private with the license.
I think so that you lost the sense......
Back to top Go down
Addl

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:31 pm

edit

Back to top Go down
kentron

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Addl wrote:
kentron wrote:
Addl wrote:
kentron wrote:

kentron..
why did you steal licenses from this forum and relabel them and make it appear as if they were coming from you? Why did you do that without permission, knowing the reason that this forum was created, endangering the purpose of this forum? I am very worried about your unchristian behaviour.
If anyone is wondering, kentron is the reason i decided NOT to stay private with the license.
I think so that you lost the sense......
what language are we speaking?
I don't know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Mavet on Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kentron

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Mavet wrote:
Well, finally the truth comes out... If someone wants to make a good to somebody will jeopardize the work of many. With this I'll not agree!!

First:
I received this L*** from a friend who no wants reveal his/her name.

Second:
I just deliver as a gift to all friends of the OTHER FORUM.

Third:
I never mention that was my L**** just I received as a gift then I deliver as a gift to all people for the OTHER FORUM.

kentron U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Addl

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:55 pm

edit

Back to top Go down
kentron

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:01 am

Addl wrote:
kentron wrote:
First:
I received this L*** from a friend who no wants reveal his/her name.

Second:
I just deliver as a gift to all friends of the OTHER FORUM.

Third:
I never mention that was my L**** just I received as a gift then I deliver as a gift to all people for the OTHER FORUM.
i said you made it appear as if it were your work!

These are YOUR WORDS:
Quote :
Pd: We are working hard on the new personal licenses for 3.0f.
Reference (emphasis mine)
Quote :
This is my humble gift to you........
new and fresh.....
light and full......
for you and for us....
the newest, the greatest ......
the li***** the unl*****
freely......
powered......
my humble promise.......
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nmvnnuytndf/LICENSE April 11 - 2009 BETA 2.0 by christiandl.ownforum.org.rar
reference

Why do you have to recieve it from a friend when you are active on this forum? It was openly shared here!

i will not discuss this any further, you do not show me that you are willing to change your behaviour, so i won't try anymore. Just let me say, it is not a common ground for future friendship, neither is it christ-like.

Well this is the fourth tiem that you deleted my previous posts.
This is your country, this is your place, this is YOUR FORUM too, NOT FOR US, so I does not to live in your country if the THIS country is governed by a dictatorial laws until now are governed.

Sorry the true is flowing and your behavior shows your intentions....

kentron Sad
Back to top Go down
Addl

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:26 am

edit

Last edited by Addl on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kentron

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Addl wrote:
kentron wrote:
Well this is the fourth tiem that you deleted my previous posts.
This is your country, this is your place, this is YOUR FORUM too, NOT FOR US, so I does not to live in your country if the THIS country is governed by a dictatorial laws until now are governed.

Sorry the true is flowing and your behavior shows your intentions....

kentron Sad
are you saying i deleted your posts? don't you know only an admin can do that? anyways, i don't understand half of what you're saying. Also, it is NOT my country, not my place, not my forum, because i am just a regular member, and i didn't show any f my interior ever, since it is foolish. i merely adequately mirrored the hostility you showed in your posts, which was unreasonnable.

You welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Enk0

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:22 am

This forum is excellent Smile THANK YOU! Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Deleted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U R Gonna Love This   U R Gonna Love  This - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

U R Gonna Love This
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bible World :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: